Volunteers are needed!
Climbing for Life is operated entirely by volunteers. Whether you love climbing or the idea of a better future for today’s youth, your assistance is needed. From the Executive Director to program instructors and those who stuff envelopes, CFL depends on your help.
We are always looking for volunteers who have an interest in climbing and teaching others about the positive change it has on our lives. Fill out the form below to ensure you’re notified of all future programs.
Climbing instructor not your thing? Climbing for Life has several other opportunities for volunteers:
- Photography – Capture some of CFL’s most inspirational moments.
- Volunteer Recruitment – Help recruit volunteers from your school, work, place of worship, friends or family.
- Newsletter & Mailings – Writers wanted. Help write, design and distribute CFL’s newsletter.
- Events – Help with volunteer recognition, fundraising and social events. Everything from compiling the invitation list to choosing entertainment.
- Fundraising – Help raise money to serve more youth through CFL. Specific areas include grant writing, sponsor acquisition and year-end mailers.
You can make a difference! For more information on volunteering for Climbing for Life please email us at: [email protected]. To get started please download, fill out and return the following forms to CFL:
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL RELEASE
VOLUNTEER MEDIA RELEASE